- handful of flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- 75g olive oil
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 15 g white wine vinegar
- 3 red onions, sliced thinly
- 15g olive oil
- 20g brown sugar
- 50g currants
- 20g red wine vinegar
- 50 g toasted slivered almonds
- 50g dried cranberries
- 1Tbsp capers ( rinsed)
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 litre water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parsley in TM bowl and cut 2 seconds speed 4
Add lemon juice, white wine vinegar,oil, sugar and wholegrain mustard.
Mix 5 seconds// speed 3 - set aside
Place red onions and oil in TM bowl and saute 10 minutes// 120 degrees.
Add brown sugar and cook 120 degrees/ 2 minutes /
Add red wine vinegar and currants , cook 120 degress/ 1 minute/
Place half of the cauliflower (broken into florets) and chop 4 seconds / speed 5. Place in top varoma tray and chop remaining cauliflower placing in top Varoma tray.
Place water in TM bowl and - place varoma on TM steam on Varoma 15 minutes/ speed 3
Remove cauliflower from tray and pour over prepared dressing. Toss through red onion mixture, capers, cranberries and sprinkle with toasted almonds
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
While cauliflower is steaming place chicken in lower Varoma tray. You will need to add cauliflower 10 minutes after commencing steaming chicken. You can shred the chicken and stir through or slice and serve with salad
The addition of feta, olives and alternative nuts or dried fruits also works well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Steamed Pork Meatballs