- 1 --- onion, quartered
- 40 grams Butter
- 200 grams bacon, diced
- 150 grams Parmesan cheese
- 200 grams Tasty cheese
- 5 tablespoons Parsely
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 800 grams potatoes, small dice
- salt and pepper to taste
Pre heat over - 170 degree fan forced, or 180 degrees no fan
1. Place parsely, parmesan and tasty cheeses in bowl - grate speed 8 for 5-10 seconds Divide in to 2 equal portions and set aside.
2. Place onion in bowl and chop for 6 seconds - speed 5.
3.Add bacon and butter to bowl and cook for 5 minutes - Varoma temp - speed 2.
4. To the bowl add 1 grated cheese & parsely portion, cream cheese, vegetable stock and cream.
5. Cook fo 4 minutes - 90 degrees - speed 3
6. While the sauce is cooking. Dice 800g of peeled potatoes and place in bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Once sauce is cooked, pour over the potatoes and mix through. Place 2nd portion of cheese & parsley mixture top.
8. Place in over dish or casserole dish and bake for 70-90 minutes. If cheese is browning too much cover with foil for remaining cooking time.
Other cheeses such as fetta or blue cheese can be substituted, or added in.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests