- 1 --- onion, quartered
- 40 grams Butter
- 200 grams bacon, diced
- 150 grams Parmesan cheese
- 200 grams Tasty cheese
- 5 tablespoons Parsely
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 800 grams potatoes, small dice
- salt and pepper to taste
Pre heat over - 170 degree fan forced, or 180 degrees no fan
1. Place parsely, parmesan and tasty cheeses in bowl - grate speed 8 for 5-10 seconds Divide in to 2 equal portions and set aside.
2. Place onion in bowl and chop for 6 seconds - speed 5.
3.Add bacon and butter to bowl and cook for 5 minutes - Varoma temp - speed 2.
4. To the bowl add 1 grated cheese & parsely portion, cream cheese, vegetable stock and cream.
5. Cook fo 4 minutes - 90 degrees - speed 3
6. While the sauce is cooking. Dice 800g of peeled potatoes and place in bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Once sauce is cooked, pour over the potatoes and mix through. Place 2nd portion of cheese & parsley mixture top.
8. Place in over dish or casserole dish and bake for 70-90 minutes. If cheese is browning too much cover with foil for remaining cooking time.
Other cheeses such as fetta or blue cheese can be substituted, or added in.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce