- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 - 600 grams of chicken thigh or breast, cut in to 2cm cubes
- 1 medium onion, pealed and quatered
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1 Medium Capsicum, cored and seeded and silced into 1cm strips
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tins of diced tomotoes
- 1 level teaspoon Smokey Paprika
- 1/2 level teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 level teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- pinch of salt
- 125 grams of mushrooms, sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic to mixer bowl, chop 4 seconds speed 5, scrape down bowl - add the oil and cook 4 minutes 100 deg speed one
Add capsicum, celery, tin of tomatoes, all the spices and cook 10minutes 100 deg spoon soft and MC on
Add cubed chicken cook 10 minutes 100 deg reverse spoon soft MC on
add mushrooms cook 5 minutes 100 deg reverse spoon soft
serve with steamed rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coriander chutney
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)