- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 Brown onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 50 grams Breadcrumbs (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon EDC Vegetable Stock
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 150 grams Pasta Sauce of choice
- 50 grams Mozzarella Cheese, grated
Add Parmesan to TMX bowl and Chop 10 Seconds, Speed 9. Set aside.
* no need to clean TMX bowl
Add Onion and Garlic to TMX bowl and Chop 3 Seconds, Speed 7. Set aside and place in large bowl.
Add Carrot and Zucchini to TMX bowl and Chop 3 Seconds, Speed 5. Set aside and place in bowl with Garlic and Onion.
Add Chicken Mince, Parmesan, Breadcrumbs, Stock, Egg and seasoning of Salt & Pepper (optional) to side bowl of chopped Vegetables. Combine mixture using hands.
Grease an Oblong Oven Proof Dish and/or Loaf Tin and place mixture into the dish, forming a loaf shape.
Pour Pasta Sauce over loaf mixture and Bake 180 Degrees for 50 Minutes, or until chicken loaf is cooked.
Top Chicken Loaf with Mozarella and return to the oven for few minutes until the cheese is melted.
Remove from the oven and rest the meatloaf for 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
Serve with Salad.
Make a double batch and freeze a portion for next time (reserving fresh sauce and cheese when ready to cook For next time).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Lamb With Apple - Baby or Toddler Meal
- San Choy Bau
- Red Lentil and Chorizo Soup
- Moist Banana Cake - Mum's Traditional Recipe
- Pancakes Too Easy - 3 Ingredients
- Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
- Cream of Pumpkin and Potato Soup
- Bolognese with hidden vegetables
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Chicken Curry with Rice