- 700 grams of chicken thighs, sliced into 4 cm pieces
- 1 medium brown onion, peeled and quatered
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 30 grams of olive oil
- 1 400 gram tin of chick peas, drained
- 1 400 gram tin of diced tomatoes
- 1 Medium green capsicum, seeded, cut in half and sliced
- 1 heaped tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1/2 to 1 level teaspoon of chilli flakes, depending on your heat taste
- 1 level teaspoon of corrinader
- 1 level teaspoon of ground cumin
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop 6 seconds, speed 5 - scrape bowl and repeat
Add 30 mls of oil, and cook 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2
Add spices and cook 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2
Add tin tomotoes and tomato paste and cook 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2
Add chicken pieces and sliced capsicum and cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, spoon
Add chick peas and cook 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, spoon
Add salt 1/4 teaspoon if you wish
Serve with thick crusty bread to mop/soak up the sauce - enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread