- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 5 large or 10 small silverbeet Leaves, remove stems and tear up
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams Carnation light and creamy milk
- 25 grams olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut in half, seeds removed and chopped
- 100 grams ham, bacon or salami, or a mixture, diced
- 12 Kalamatta Pitted Olives, sliced
- 12 Basil leaves, torn
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200degrees
Place parmesan cheese into bowl chop 10secs speed 8. Set aside and rinse bowl.
Add 600 grams boiling water to Thermomix bowl . Insert steamer basket, place silverbeet into basket, cook 10 mins 100 degrees speed 1. Remove and chop. Dry mixing bowl
Add plain flour, turbo 2 times x 1 sec to sift. Add eggs, milk, oil and parmesan, mix 10 secs speed 4.
Pour into quiche dish and add silverbeet, tomatoes. ham/salami/bacon, olives, basil and chives.
Bake 35mins at 200degrees.
Serve with green salad.
Vary the ingredients to your favourites. This is pizza without the base, quiche without the pastry. Leave out the silverbeet if it's not your thing, use spinach leaves if you like. Great way to end the week and clean out the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake