- 150 grams eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil - EVOO is best
- 350 grams Gluten free plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in bowl and knead for 2 and half minutes on kneading setting.
Turn out onto bench and knead slightly ,place in fridge for at least 2 hours before processing it into spaghetti or your favourite variety of Pasta. I slightly dried on clean tea towels before boiling it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken