- 350 g long grain white rice
- 1000 g water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g raw peeled prawns
- 100 g Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 250 g water
- 1 tablespoon themomix stock
- 125 g cream
- 6 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon smooth mustard
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place water, salt & olive oil into the mixing bowl.
2. Then insert simmering basket.
3. Weigh 350 grams of rice into the simmering basket and cook for 20min/100C/speed4
4. Transfer rice once cooked into Thermoserver then serve with Creamy Garlic Prawns when cooked.
1. Place garlic in mixing bowl 5sec/0C/speed5.
2. Add butter and chilli and saute' for 5min/Varoma Temp/speed1.
3. Add flour and stir for 5sec/0C/speed5.
4. Then add Themomix stock, cream, water and wine and mix 5sec/0C/speed1.
5. Next set for 3min/Varoma Temp/speed1.
6. Add Dijon mustard while on speed1 and season to your taste.
7. Add prawns (NO SHELL or TAILS) and cook for 5min/100C/Reverse/speed1
7. Serve on rice and garnish with fresh parsley.
Creamy Garlic Prawns
Accessories you need
Add Garlic and chilli to your required taste buds for flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends