- 350 g long grain white rice
- 1000 g water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g raw peeled prawns
- 100 g Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 250 g water
- 1 tablespoon themomix stock
- 125 g cream
- 6 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon smooth mustard
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place water, salt & olive oil into the mixing bowl.
2. Then insert simmering basket.
3. Weigh 350 grams of rice into the simmering basket and cook for 20min/100C/speed4
4. Transfer rice once cooked into Thermoserver then serve with Creamy Garlic Prawns when cooked.
1. Place garlic in mixing bowl 5sec/0C/speed5.
2. Add butter and chilli and saute' for 5min/Varoma Temp/speed1.
3. Add flour and stir for 5sec/0C/speed5.
4. Then add Themomix stock, cream, water and wine and mix 5sec/0C/speed1.
5. Next set for 3min/Varoma Temp/speed1.
6. Add Dijon mustard while on speed1 and season to your taste.
7. Add prawns (NO SHELL or TAILS) and cook for 5min/100C/Reverse/speed1
7. Serve on rice and garnish with fresh parsley.
Creamy Garlic Prawns
Add Garlic and chilli to your required taste buds for flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken