- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1.5 teaspoons garam marsala
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger, or 1 teaspoon from a jar
- 1/4 teaspoons ground tumeric
- 1 pinches sea salt
- 20 grams Evoo
- 425 grams can of tomato soup
- 200 grams thickened cream
- 2 --- chicken breasts, large
- sour cream & chives to serve
8Recipe is created for
Add ginger (if from jar) & chop 3 secs / sp 7.
Add oil & spices & saute 3 mts / Veroma / sp 1.
Add tomato soup & mix 4 secs / sp4. Scrape down then insert butterfly (this helps to stop the chicken from shreading)
Add chicken & cook 10 smts / 100 % / sp 1 / reverse.
Serve with boiled rice & poppadums
This is a very mild sauce, so it's excelent for the littles, or hubbies with extra sensitive tummies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Chocolate mud cake
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce