- 600 grams of chicken thigh, sliced in to large pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cm piece ginger
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 level teaspoon of ground corriander
- 2 level teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1/2 level teaspoon of ground tumeric
- 1/4 level teaspoon ground hot chilli powder
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 185 grams of white wine (3/4 of a cup)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 level tablespoons of cornflour, mixed with water to a thin paste
- 2 handfulls of corriander, chopped roughly
- 1 packet of couscous
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, ginger, to bowl, chop 5 seconds, speed 5, scrape down bowl and repeat
Add oil and spices cook for 2 minutes 100 degrees, speed 2
Add lemon juice, water and wine and brown sugar, chicken pieces cook 12 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, spoon, MC off basket on top
Add cornflour, soflty stir through with spatula, and cook 2 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, soft
Add corriander and stir through
Make couscous as per directions on packet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coriander chutney
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)