- 150 g Butter, Cubed
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g water
- 1 carrot
- 1 zuchinni
- 1 onion, halved
- 20 g oil
- 250 g bacon, thinly sliced
- 10 g chives, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 100 g Milk
- 130 g cream
- 100 g grated cheese
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put butter, flour, salt and water in mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 4, or until dough starts to come together.
2. Transfer to thermomat and work dough into a smooth ball. Be careful not to overwork it.
3. Roll out using a rolling pin until your desired thickness (approx 5mm)
4. Line a quiche tin with the pastry, and let rest in fridge for 20-30mins.
5. Preheat oven to 180c
While the pastry is baking, prepare the filling:
8. Put carrot into mixing bowl (cut into 3) and chop 4 sec/speed 5
9. Add zuchinni (cut into 3) and chop 4 sec/speed 5, transfer to a bowl and set asied
10. Put onion in mixing bowl, and chop 3 sec/speed 5
11. Add oil and saute 3 min/100/ speed 1
12. Add bacon and vegetables to mixing bowl, and cook 3 min/120/. Add chives and give a quick stir with spatula. Drain excess liquid with aid of simmering basket.
13. Spread evenly over the blind baked pastry.
If you have any leftover bacon mixture and egg mixture, I use a silicone muffin pan to make crustless quiches for the kids lunch boxes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.