- 100 g - Mushrooms
- 1 - Leek, chopped to fit in to mixing bowl - 5cm long
- 1 - Garlic Clove
- 25 g - Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp - Thyme, leaves only
- 1 1/2 cups - Quinoa, washed thoroughly
- 1/2 cup - White Wine
- 2 1/2 cups - Hot Water, (preferably filtered water)
- 2 tsp - Stock Concentrate, (from EDC page 23)
- 2 - Chicken Breasts, diced
- 2 - cups of green veggies, brocolini and beans
- 500 g - Tap water
Place mushrooms in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/ speed 4. Set aside.
Place leek and garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add olive oil and saute 3min/Varoma/speed 1. Scrape down sides.
Add mushrooms, thyme leaves, quinoa, white wine, water, stock concentrate and diced chicken. 22min/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1. Stir occasionally. Set aside in Thermoserver or casserole dish to keep warm.
Place tap water in unwashed mixing bowl and add greens to Varoma dish. 17min/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Stir greens through and serve.
Accessories you need
* Use all of the white part of the leek and some of the green part to avoid wastage.
* You can add any vegetables you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake