- 100 grams Cheese cubed
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, optional
- 3 rashes bacon, roughly chopped
- 450 grams roughly chopped mixed vegetables, eg zucchini, carrot, capsicum, frozen peas and corn
- 2 bunches mixed fresh herbs, eg parsley, basil, chives
- 80 grams olive oil
- 5 eggs
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven at 190 degrees
2. Grate cheese in for 3-5 seconds on Speed 6. Set aside
3. Chop onion (and garlic if using) and bacon in for 3-5 seconds on Speed 6. Set aside (with cheese)
4. Chop herbs and vegetables in for 2 seconds on Speed 5.
5. Add set aside ingredients and all other ingredients and mix for 10-15 seconds on Speed 4
6. Pour into greased ovenproof dish and bake for 30-40 mins or until cooked in the middle.
A great way to use up vegetables before shopping day.
Use whatever vegetables you have on hand - zucchini, carrot, capsicum, celery, frozen veggies, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes
Bacon can be left out for a vegetarian version.
Flour can be substituted for a GF version
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)