- 600 g pumpkin, Cut ino 4cm pieces
- 200 g Quinoa, tri coloured
- 4 leaves Spinach, cut into strips
- 100 g frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes, dried
- 10 g chia seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Peel and cut pumpkin into pieces.
2. Sprinkle cut pumpkin with tumeric and chilli flakes
3. Bake pumpkin at 200oC fan forced for 20 minutes
4. Meanwhile, add 1 L of water to TM bowl. Add simmering basket, place quinoa into simmering basket.
5. Place varoma on top of mixing bowl, add spinach strips to the bowl.
6. Cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature, speed 1 or until quinoa is clear in colour.
7. Add frozen peas in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
8. Combine cooked quinoa with cooked spinach, baked pumpkin and chia seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce