- 1 bunch English spinach leaves, large bunch
- 250 g Fresh ricotta, from the deli not the tub as it is too wet.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 egg
- 30 g plain flour, extra for rolling
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic (large), or 2 smaller cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 820 g can of tomatoes or equivalent in fresh ripe tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 massell chicken stock cube
- 1 handful of parsley
Recipe is created for
Wash spinach thoroughly and set into varoma dish.
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl mill 8 sec Sp9 set aside for gnocchi
Place parsley into TM bowl and chop 5 sec Sp 5 … set aside for sauce
Place 800grm of water into the TM bowl, place varoma dish in place and cook spinach for 15 min varoma temp Sp 3.
Remove spinach and place into colander to drain. Squeeze as much liquid as you can out of it and then place onto clean tea towel or paper towel and press out all of the remaining liquid.
Note: This is very important to have the spinach very dry or else the mix will be too wet.
Set aside to cool.
In the meantime place garlic into TM and chop 5 sec Sp 5
Add oil and sauté 5 mins 100 degrees Sp 1
Add tomatoes, stock cube and sugar and cook for 10 min 100 degrees Sp 3
Add parsley stir 3 sec Sp 2 … set aside into thermo server
Wash and dry TM Bowl
Add spinach, ricotta, parmesan, egg, salt and pepper and 30 grams of plain flour into TM bowl and stir 10 sec Rev Sp 1 or until combined
Form mixture into balls or egg shapes using a tablespoon and the palm of your hand to mould them. Roll in extra plain flour and place onto varoma tray
Rinse out TM bowl and place 1 litre of water into it, set varoma into position.
Cook gnocchi for 25 min Varoma temp Sp 4
Serve with tomato sauce
Cooking time approx. 1 hour
Spinach Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Jam
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits