- 1/2 red onion
- 3 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- 2 carrots, 200g total
- 1-2 Medium Zuchinnis, 300g total
- Handful of parsley and mint
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 30g Coconut flour or 1/2 to 1 cup., I used homemade for this recipe which is often lighter than storebought
- 50g peas
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop onion 3 sec, sp 5. Scrape down side of bowl and add 1 Tblsp Ghee and cook 3min, 100 deg, sp 1.
2. Add 2 carrots, zuchinni, parsley and mint and chop 3 sec, sp 5. Repeat if necessary, should be finely chopped with no large bits.
3. Add 6 eggs, salt, coconut flour, peas and lemon rind. Mix 20 sec REVERSE sp 3.
4. Heat a frypan with ghee for 30 sec on low-medium heat. Add a tblsp or 2 of mixture to pan. If mixture seems to wet add more flour and mix again. Cook for 1-2 min on each side until lightly browned.
5. Serve with Avocado, mixed leaves and salad.
Zuchinni and Carrot Fritters
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.