- 250 grams of self raising flour
- 60 grams of cold butter
- 170 grams of Milk
Recipe is created for
Add your flour to the bowl and your COLD cubed butter and blend 6 seconds, speed 5
Add your milk and mix 5 seconds, speed 6 - then dough mode for 20 seconds
Flour your bench lightly and turn your bowl upside down and turn the blade end and wriggle for the dough to plop out, scrape the rest out with your spatula
Flour your hands and gently press the dough out to a round about 1cm thickness - now with a round 5.5cm round cutter press down and DO NOT TWIST the cutter as they will cook lopsided
Enjoy these light fluffy buttery biscuits/scone
I cooked mine in the air fryer for 200 deg. for 10 mins - perfect
For the oven preheat to 200degs cook for 12-14 mins
For varience add one cup of grated cheese or a 1/2 teaspoon of mixed dried herbs
If you make this recipe please pop back and leave a vote and comment - thank you
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coriander chutney
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread