- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Corn Flour
- dash Freshly ground black pepper
- 400 grams Chicken Breast / Mince, Chop into chunky pieces and marinate for approx 10 minutes
- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cabbage, roughly chopped
- 4 Spring Onions/ Shallots
- 3 cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 1 2cm piece of ginger
- 1 package Vermecilli Noodles, If desired
- 10 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1-2 packages Spring roll wrappers
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
1. Firstly, prepare marinade in a bowl, add pieces of chicken/ or mince to marinade, and place in Fridge for 10 minutes.
2. Place carrots into TM bowl, 10 sec/ speed 6, set aside.
3. Place Cabbage into TM bowl, 10 sec/ speed 7, set aside.
4. Place garlic, ginger and shallots into TM bowl, chop 10 sec/ speed 7 Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Add EVOO, saute 4 mins/ Varoma / Speed 2
6. Add chicken (and marinade) 10 mins/ varoma/ speed 1/
7. Add vegies 10 mins/ varoma/ speed 1/
8. Add Vermecelli noodles, soaked & drained (if using, following preparation directions on packet) onto TM bowl 1 min/ /
9. Allow mixture to cool. Prepare 2 x baking trays with baking paper, and preheat oven to 200c.
10. Once cooled, place 2- 4 tablespoons of mixture onto one corner of a Spring Roll Wrapper, folding in each point, and rolling tightly to create a parcel. Once wrapped place on baking tray. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
11. Once all spring rolls are wrapped, spray lightly with EVOO Spray, before baking in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until crisp and golden.
* If you like heat in your Spring Rolls add 1 whole chilli, when adding garlic, ginger ect.
* I make large, individual Spring Roll serves - opposed to mini cocktail spring rolls. You can choose your portion size but will need to adjust the number of wrappers you purchase.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken