- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 red chilli
- 500 grams Octopus
Recipe is created for
Place fresh herbs and chilli in the bowl and chop for 2 seconds speed 4.
Add the remaining ingredients and bowl and mix for 5 seconds speed 5.
Prepare octopus by splitting open the head and remove the stomach.
Place the octopus in the Thermoserver and marinade for several hours.
Cook either my grilling or steaming.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits