- 500 grams Sausage Mince
- 1 apple quartered
- 1 tomato halved
- 1 onion quartered
- 2 heaped tablespoon Chutney
- 2 level tablespoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- sheets of puff pastry
Recipe is created for
Thaw out puff pastry if using commercial brands or make own using Thermomix recipe.
Place apple, tomato and onion in bowl and chop on Speed 5 for 4 seconds. Add sausage mince, chutney, curry powder, salt and pepper and mix on reverse, Speed 5 until well combined.
Cut pastry sheet in half and put a 'sausage' of mixture down one edge. Roll the pastry over and seal by brushing edge with milk and pressing down. Cut the sausage rolls to the size you want, put on an oven tray and cook in a hot oven.
I also use this mixture to make pinwheels by spreading it over the whole sheet, rolling it up and cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Omelet In A Bun
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Tomato and onion relish
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Mrs Latimore's Curry Dip
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Chicken Curry Cheeseball
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- Denise's Delicious Cheeseball
- Mum's Curried Sausages