- 500 grams Sausage Mince
- 1 apple quartered
- 1 tomato halved
- 1 onion quartered
- 2 heaped tablespoon Chutney
- 2 level tablespoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- sheets of puff pastry
8Recipe is created for
Thaw out puff pastry if using commercial brands or make own using Thermomix recipe.
Place apple, tomato and onion in bowl and chop on Speed 5 for 4 seconds. Add sausage mince, chutney, curry powder, salt and pepper and mix on reverse, Speed 5 until well combined.
Cut pastry sheet in half and put a 'sausage' of mixture down one edge. Roll the pastry over and seal by brushing edge with milk and pressing down. Cut the sausage rolls to the size you want, put on an oven tray and cook in a hot oven.
I also use this mixture to make pinwheels by spreading it over the whole sheet, rolling it up and cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Mrs Latimore's Curry Dip
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Chicken Curry Cheeseball
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Sweet Curried Sausages
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- Denise's Delicious Cheeseball
- Mum's Curried Sausages
- Bacon and herb chicken patties
- Chicken Jalfrezi