- A few sprigs of thyme, leaves only
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 10 sun dried tomatoes
- 6 small gherkins
- 1 medium onion, cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 l arge firm eggplant, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 l oaf French bread or crusty Italian bread or crackers
- Salt and black pepper
Recipe is created for
Place thyme and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Place sundried tomatoes and gherkins into TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and sauté for 1½ minutes at 100oC on speed 1.
Add extra oil, and eggplant, and cook for 8 minutes at 100oC on speed 2.
Add sundried tomatoes and gherkins, thyme and parsley, mustard, balsamic vinegar and capers. Cook for 5 minutes at 100oC on speed 1.
Blend for 5-7 seconds, moving speed dial slowly from speed 1 to speed 5.
Season to taste and serve with crackers or crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins