- 20 g Rapadura
- 20 g Maple syrup
- 20 g raw cacao powder
- 80 g coconut oil
- 170 g Puffed rice, From health food store/aisle (NOT rice bubbles)
1. Ensure bowl is immaculately dry
2. Mill Rapadura 20 seconds / speed 9
3. Add maple syrup, cacao, coconut oil and heat 5 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 2.
4. Place puffed rice in a large bowl and pour mixture over, stirring to evenly coat puffed rice.
5. Place onto divide between large baking trays and place in 100 degree oven for approx 10-15 minutes.
6. Store in a sealed container or jar once cooled.
Accessories you need
This week my daughter was asked to take in a cereal box as the class will be designing and making new cereal boxes which are appealing to the consumer. I had to kindly reply that unfortunately we don't have any boxes as we don't buy cereal (apparently my Miss 8 had already informed her teacher of this fate). Are my kids deprived? Hell no! This recipe is now a favourite!
Extremely tasty served with a Nut Milk. My girls love this one.... //www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/almond-mylk/170760
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Blueberry, Yoghurt & Wild Orange Straps
- Raspberry, Lime & Coconut Icypoles
- Summer in a Glass Fruit Smoothie
- Banana & Calendula Muffins GF DF
- Almond Mylk
- Clone of Amazingly Easy Chocolate Fudge - Rocky Road Style
- Coffee Scrolls
- Bombay Chicken with Spinach Rice, Pappadums & Mango Chutney
- Cherry Ripe Amazaballs
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Cheesy Spelt Biccies
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Pate au Pistou
- Kids Bubble cups
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce