- 150 grams of gluten free palin flour
- 220 grams of nutella
- 1 level teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 large egg
- 16 pecan nuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line a baking tray with glad bake and preheat oven to 160 deg fan forced
Place egg, flour, vanilla and nuttella into bowl and blend 5 seconds speed 4
Then in dough mode 30 seconds
The dough will be little chocolate balls - scoop a soup spoonfull and roll in your hand to shape a ball, flatten slightly and press a pecan to the top - makes 16
Bake 15 mins or untill edges are firm but the centre still slightly soft, let them cool on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack
"Counter-clockwise operation" If you make this recipe please pop back and leave a comment and rating - thanks x
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Coriander chutney
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing