- 250 g Parmesan cheese, cubed, (or Pre-grated)
- 50 g tasty cheese, cubed, (or Pre-grated)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, or Poppy Seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon K-Fibre, See Tip
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs, or 1 tbs fresh herbs of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If using fresh herbs chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Set aside.
Grate Parmesan Cheese on Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
Grate Tasty Cheese on Speed 8 for 5-10 seconds.
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Spoon small teaspoons onto baking tray.
Bake at 180 for approx 10 minutes, or unti cheese melts, bubbles & slightly brown in colour.
Allow to cool. Enjoy!!
Kfibre is a 100% Natural Whole Plant Dietary Fibre for the maintenance of digestive health.
It has made a huge difference to our family since incorporating it into our recipes because after we elimited grains and had some bowel issues.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls