- 120 g Rice Bran Oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 packet Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 packet French Onion Soup Mix
- 375 g Salted Peanuts
- 300 g Nutri-Grain
Place oil in bowl and heat on 70 degrees, speed 2 for 2 minutes.
Add soup mixes, curry and mustard and mix on speed 2 for 10 seconds.
Place peanuts and nutri-grain in a large bowl. Pour over oil mix. Stir in well. Let cool slightly and enjoy.
This is such a simple dish. It's a great alternative to the usual chips and dip. But be careful, it is so moreish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits