- 12 portions Fresh Oysters
- 3 portions bacon rashers, Sliced
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cover a baking tray with rock salt and arrange the oysters on top and set aside.
Place bacon into the mixing bowl and sauté 5 minutes/varoma//speed 1
Place simmer basket on
Add all other ingredients and combine 6 sec//speed 2
Spoon the mixture on top of the oysters and place under the grill for approximately 5 minutes or until starting to crisp slighlty.
Allow to cool slightly and enjoy
The Tabasco provides a nice heat, its not overly hot but could be for some palettes. This can be left out of halved again.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made