- 12 portions Fresh Oysters
- 3 portions bacon rashers, Sliced
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cover a baking tray with rock salt and arrange the oysters on top and set aside.
Place bacon into the mixing bowl and sauté 5 minutes/varoma//speed 1
Place simmer basket on
Add all other ingredients and combine 6 sec//speed 2
Spoon the mixture on top of the oysters and place under the grill for approximately 5 minutes or until starting to crisp slighlty.
Allow to cool slightly and enjoy
The Tabasco provides a nice heat, its not overly hot but could be for some palettes. This can be left out of halved again.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Spicy and Smokey Salmon dip
- LCHF Blue Cheese Dip
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Tuna Fish Pie
- BBQ Rib Sauce
- Zuccini & Ricotta Fritters with Rouille
- Salmon With Prawns and Scallops in Champagne Butter Cream Sauce