- 250 g Cream Cheese Block
- 1-2 Mild or Medium Green Chiles
- 4-5 Large Flour tortillas
- 2 Avocados, cubed, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place green chiles in TMX bowl and mince 5-7 seconds / speed 7. Scrape down the bowl.
2. Add cream cheese, cut in half and blend 20 seconds / speed 5. Go for extra time, if any lumps of cheese apparent.
3. Spread thin layer of cream cheese mixture evenly over the tortillas, about the same thickness as the tortillas themselves.
4. Cut tortilla in half and roll up from cut side.
5. Slice roll into 4cm sections.
6. Lay spiral flat on a serving tray, or skewer a toothpick through an avocado cube and through the spiral for a little pizzazz.
(from License to Cook New Mexico Style ©198
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets