- 1KG --- Chicken Wings, tips removed
- 60 g Buttermilk Baking Mix (Krusteaz – found at Costco) or plain flour
- 35 g taco seasoning
- 75 g butter (or margarine)
- 170 g Bag of Corn Chips, crushed
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven: 160C fan-forced
2. Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels. Cut in two at the joint.
3. Combine flour and taco seasoning (15 seconds / speed 5), and dredge chicken to coat evenly.
4. Melt butter 40 seconds / 50C / speed 4
5. Toss flour-dredged chicken in butter to coat evenly.
6. Roll chicken in crushed corn chips and place in large baking dish(es), all in one layer.
7. Bake uncovered in a pre-heated oven 160C fan-forced for 35-45 minutes.
(from License to Cook New Mexico Style ©198
Taco Seasoning (I mill mine in the TMX bowl beforehand, using the Recipe Community’s “Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix” recipe)
Bag of Corn Chips, crushed (milled in the TMX bowl beforehand, 10-20 seconds / speed 7)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.