- 500 g firm white flesh fish
- 2 large Kaffir leaves (finely sliced)
- 1-2 tbsp Red Curry Paste (made in TM)
- 60 g green beans, (handful sliced in rounds)
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- Oil to fry
Recipe is created for
Dice white fish and place in TM bowl with Kaffir
Mince 5 seconds Speed 7 or Turbo 2-3 times
Add Red curry paste, fish Sauce, Sugar and Green Beans, 5 seconds reverse speed 4 to combine.
Using wet hands roll into 12 x tbsp balls
Place in a cold oiled frypan on a medium heat
Lightly flatten balls as cooking, ready when golden brown and firm when pressed (about 10 - 15 mins)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney