- 6 sheets puff pastry, ready-made
- 160 grams apple, Granny Smith
- 150 grams brown onion
- 250 grams Capsicum, Mixed colours
- 200 grams Tasty cheese
- 250 grams shortcut bacon rasher
- 10 eggs
- 1 pinches Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt, Maldon
1h 30minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut 9 from each puff pastry sheet.
This will give you 54 circles but if you keep the left over pastry and roll it out you will be able to get around another 8 plus circles.
Spray your muffin/patty pan tins and press a pastry circle in to each
Add onion and apple (cut in to quarters), 2 sec, sp 5, scrap down sides and the 1 sec, sp 5.
Drain any juices using streaming basket and place aside in to a large mixing bowl.
Add capsicum (4cm x 4cm pieces) , 1 sec, sp 5. Repeat if necessary.
Drain juices using steaming basket and add to your mixing bowl with the onion and apple.
Add tasty cheese , 6 sec, sp 8 then add to mixing bowl
Add bacon , 3 sec, sp 6 then add to mixing bowl.
Add eggs and salt and pepper , 20 sec, sp 4 and add to mixing bowl and combine.
Using 2 soup spoons (dessert is fine too) add a spoon full to each pastry. You can be generous but don't allow the filling to over flow if possible.
Cook for approx 40 mins on 160 degrees fan forced or until golden brown on the bottoms.
Perfect for the freezer.
Prepare Puff Pastry
Mix up your filling mixture as you go to ensure the egg is fully combined.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Raw Kebbe
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing