- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 110 g matured cheese
- 110 g onion
- 110 g bacon, diced
- 1 egg
- 3 sheets Puff pastry, just thawed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 220C.
Place parsley, cheese and onion into TM bowl and grate for 6 - 8 seconds on speed 8. Scrape down sides and grate for an additional 2 - 3 seconds on speed 8 to ensure all ingredients are finely grated. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on Reverse + speed 1. Use the spatula to assist in the incorporation of the ingredients. Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and cut into rounds to fit mini-quiche trays. Place a teaspoon of mixture into the pastry and cook in a hot oven for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve while warm and enjoy!
These mini-quiches are a delicious treat for the whole family and are so fast and easy to make. They are fantastic for entertaining and can be made in advance and frozen. Just re-heat and serve warm. Pack them into small glad bags for a lunch box treat for the kids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake