- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 110 g matured cheese
- 110 g onion
- 110 g bacon, diced
- 1 egg
- 3 sheets Puff pastry, just thawed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 220C.
Place parsley, cheese and onion into TM bowl and grate for 6 - 8 seconds on speed 8. Scrape down sides and grate for an additional 2 - 3 seconds on speed 8 to ensure all ingredients are finely grated. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on Reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" + speed 1. Use the spatula to assist in the incorporation of the ingredients. Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and cut into rounds to fit mini-quiche trays. Place a teaspoon of mixture into the pastry and cook in a hot oven for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve while warm and enjoy!
These mini-quiches are a delicious treat for the whole family and are so fast and easy to make. They are fantastic for entertaining and can be made in advance and frozen. Just re-heat and serve warm. Pack them into small glad bags for a lunch box treat for the kids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Super Easy British Cheese Straws
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Simple sausage rolls
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- All Green Stock Powder
- Super Easy Waffles