- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 110 g matured cheese
- 110 g onion
- 110 g bacon, diced
- 1 egg
- 3 sheets Puff pastry, just thawed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 220C.
Place parsley, cheese and onion into TM bowl and grate for 6 - 8 seconds on speed 8. Scrape down sides and grate for an additional 2 - 3 seconds on speed 8 to ensure all ingredients are finely grated. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on Reverse + speed 1. Use the spatula to assist in the incorporation of the ingredients. Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and cut into rounds to fit mini-quiche trays. Place a teaspoon of mixture into the pastry and cook in a hot oven for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve while warm and enjoy!
These mini-quiches are a delicious treat for the whole family and are so fast and easy to make. They are fantastic for entertaining and can be made in advance and frozen. Just re-heat and serve warm. Pack them into small glad bags for a lunch box treat for the kids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Yorkshire puddings
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- CWA pumpkin scones