Little Party Savouries
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 110 g matured cheese
- 110 g onion
- 110 g bacon, diced
- 1 egg
- 3 sheets puff pastry, just thawed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 220C.
Place parsley, cheese and onion into TM bowl and grate for 6 - 8 seconds on speed 8. Scrape down sides and grate for an additional 2 - 3 seconds on speed 8 to ensure all ingredients are finely grated. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on Reverse + speed 1. Use the spatula to assist in the incorporation of the ingredients. Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and cut into rounds to fit mini-quiche trays. Place a teaspoon of mixture into the pastry and cook in a hot oven for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve while warm and enjoy!
These mini-quiches are a delicious treat for the whole family and are so fast and easy to make. They are fantastic for entertaining and can be made in advance and frozen. Just re-heat and serve warm. Pack them into small glad bags for a lunch box treat for the kids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy savoury muffins
- Cheese and Bacon Grain Free Quiche
- Best Pumpkin Scones
- Healthy Zucchini Slice
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Bacon and eggs with cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Chicken Casserole
- Potato Bake
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- White Sauce for Corned Beef
- Feijoa spelt muffins
- Celebration Cookies
- Cheese filled meatballs in tomato sauce
- Banana Pikelets