- 500-600 g zucchini, Cut into pieces
- 3-4 bacon rasher, rindless
- sun-dried tomatoes, or 2 fresh
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 60 g tapioca flour
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 100 g almond meal
- 1 teaspoons GF baking powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease 12 hole muffin tray
3. Add zucchini, bacon and tomatoes to bowl. Chop 3-4 seconds/speed 4.
4. Scrape down sides. Add 50g olive oil, 3-4 eggs and mix 6 seconds/speed REV 3
5. Add 40g tapioca flour, 30g coconut flour, 50g almond meal, 1 tsp GF baking powder. Mix 10sec/REV speed 3.5.
Bake in oven 25 mins or until golden on top.
Cool in tray
Savory zucchini muffins
You can add Savory yeast flakes or garlic for extra flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chorizo Risotto
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Zucchini Fritters
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Cleansing soup
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto