- 100 grams Cheese, Cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 Onion, Cut in half
- 2 Zuchinni, Cut into chunks
- 2 Carrots, Cut into chunks
- 100 grams Diced bacon
- 6 Eggs
- 160 grams Creamed corn
- 170 grams Self-Raising flour
- 40 grams Oil
- Salt and pepper
40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 - Pre heat oven to 180'
2 - Line 12 muffin holes with cases
3 - Place cheese into and grate for 8 seconds speed 8, set aside once done
4 - Place zuchinni and carrot into and chop 3 seconds speed 5, set aside once done
5 - Place onion into chop 5 seconds speed 6, once done add diced bacon and oil sauté 3 minutes 100' speed 1
6 - Add all other ingredients and mix 20 seconds speed 4
7 - Scrape down sides and mix 10 seconds speed 4
8 - Fill muffin cases 3/4 full and place into oven for 25-35 minutes, remove and let cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Viking Loaf
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Cheat Sourdough Bread (better than the real deal)
- Creamy Thyme Chicken and Mushroom Gluten Free Quiche
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls