- 100 grams cheese, Cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 onion, Cut in half
- 2 zuchinni, Cut into chunks
- 2 carrots, Cut into chunks
- 100 grams Diced bacon
- 6 eggs
- 160 grams Creamed Corn
- 170 grams self-raising flour
- 40 grams oil
- Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 - Pre heat oven to 180'
2 - Line 12 muffin holes with cases
3 - Place cheese into and grate for 8 seconds speed 8, set aside once done
4 - Place zuchinni and carrot into and chop 3 seconds speed 5, set aside once done
5 - Place onion into chop 5 seconds speed 6, once done add diced bacon and oil sauté 3 minutes 100' speed 1
6 - Add all other ingredients and mix 20 seconds speed 4
7 - Scrape down sides and mix 10 seconds speed 4
8 - Fill muffin cases 3/4 full and place into oven for 25-35 minutes, remove and let cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread