- 200 g three cheese mix (e.g. mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan or feta), cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
- 300 g warm water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 500-520 g baker's flour
1h 25minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place three cheese mix into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place spinach into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add water, yeast, oil and salt and warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1.
Add flour and combine 5 sec/speed 5, then knead 1 min/"Closed lid" /"Dough mode" .
Transfer dough onto ThermoMat, or floured work surface and work into a ball. Wrap in ThermoMat or place into a ceramic or glass bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Allow to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (approx. 30 minutes).
Knock down dough, then roll into a large rectangle. Sprinkle dough with reserved three cheese mix and roll up, along longer edge, into a long Swiss roll. Leave a long roll and transfer onto prepared baking tray or using a sharp knife, cut into 12 slices to form individual scrolls and place cut side up onto prepared baking tray.
Place into cold oven and bake for 20-25 minutes at 200°C.
Serve warm or allow to cool (approx. 1 hour) and transfer into a sealable container to store until use.
Spinach and cheese filling roll: set chopped spinach aside in step 3. Rinse and dry mixing bowl. Add the chopped spinach with the cheese in step 7, just before rolling up pastry, to create a spinach and cheese filling. Proceed as per recipe.
This recipe is suitable for TM31 and TM5.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles