- 200 g three cheese mix (e.g. mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan or feta), cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
- 300 g warm water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 500-520 g baker's flour
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place three cheese mix into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place spinach into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add water, yeast, oil and salt and warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1.
Add flour and combine 5 sec/speed 5, then knead 1 min//.
Transfer dough onto ThermoMat, or floured work surface and work into a ball. Wrap in ThermoMat or place into a ceramic or glass bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Allow to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (approx. 30 minutes).
Knock down dough, then roll into a large rectangle. Sprinkle dough with reserved three cheese mix and roll up, along longer edge, into a long Swiss roll. Leave a long roll and transfer onto prepared baking tray or using a sharp knife, cut into 12 slices to form individual scrolls and place cut side up onto prepared baking tray.
Place into cold oven and bake for 20-25 minutes at 200°C.
Serve warm or allow to cool (approx. 1 hour) and transfer into a sealable container to store until use.
Spinach and cheese filling roll: set chopped spinach aside in step 3. Rinse and dry mixing bowl. Add the chopped spinach with the cheese in step 7, just before rolling up pastry, to create a spinach and cheese filling. Proceed as per recipe.
This recipe is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix cooking class.This recipe is suitable for TM31 and TM5.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl