- 200 g three cheese mix (e.g. mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan or feta), cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
- 300 g warm water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 500-520 g baker's flour
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place three cheese mix into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place spinach into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add water, yeast, oil and salt and warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1.
Add flour and combine 5 sec/speed 5, then knead 1 min//.
Transfer dough onto ThermoMat, or floured work surface and work into a ball. Wrap in ThermoMat or place into a ceramic or glass bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Allow to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (approx. 30 minutes).
Knock down dough, then roll into a large rectangle. Sprinkle dough with reserved three cheese mix and roll up, along longer edge, into a long Swiss roll. Leave a long roll and transfer onto prepared baking tray or using a sharp knife, cut into 12 slices to form individual scrolls and place cut side up onto prepared baking tray.
Place into cold oven and bake for 20-25 minutes at 200°C.
Serve warm or allow to cool (approx. 1 hour) and transfer into a sealable container to store until use.
Spinach and cheese filling roll: set chopped spinach aside in step 3. Rinse and dry mixing bowl. Add the chopped spinach with the cheese in step 7, just before rolling up pastry, to create a spinach and cheese filling. Proceed as per recipe.
This recipe is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix cooking class.This recipe is suitable for TM31 and TM5.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad