- 1 1/4 cups of Self Raising flour
- 1/4 cup of custard powder
- 2 level tablespoons of caraway seeds
- 3/4 cup of raw sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 125 grams of softened butter
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in order
Mix 30 seconds speed five, scrape down bowl
Mix again for 10 seconds speed 4
Grease a loaf pan and line with baking paper
Preheat oven 150 deg
Pour the batter in to loaf pan - it will be thick
Cook for one hour - one hour fifteen minutes 150deg fan forced - till a skewer comes out clean
Rest for ten minutes on a rack before turning out
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Coriander chutney
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing