- 1 1/4 cups of Self Raising flour
- 1/4 cup of custard powder
- 2 level tablespoons of caraway seeds
- 3/4 cup of raw sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 125 grams of softened butter
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in order
Mix 30 seconds speed five, scrape down bowl
Mix again for 10 seconds speed 4
Grease a loaf pan and line with baking paper
Preheat oven 150 deg
Pour the batter in to loaf pan - it will be thick
Cook for one hour - one hour fifteen minutes 150deg fan forced - till a skewer comes out clean
Rest for ten minutes on a rack before turning out
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Tangy Lemon Cake with Chantilly Cream
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Chicken, tomato, basil, pasta
- Hearty chorizo, mushroom and bean soup Low GI
- Chunky chicken and mixed bean soup low GI
- Chicken tagine with quinoa Lower GI
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Easy chicken and mushroom, chick pea ragout