- 50 grams carrot, Cut into pieces
- 2 portion egg
- 100 grams unsalted butter, Softened
- 75 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 level tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 level teaspoons mixed spice
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 100 grams self-raising flour
- 50 grams sultanas
- cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and line a 24 mini muffin tin with paper cups
- Place carrot pieces in bowl with MC on grate carrots time 5 seconds, speed 5.
Place all remaining ingredients into mixing bowl. Place lid on with MC and Mix for 10 seconds speed 5.
- Scrape down sides and mix for a further 10 seconds speed 5.
- Pour mixture into muffin tray and bake for around 18 minutes or until golden brown. When cooked remove from oven and cool on a wire rack
- Decorate with cream cheese and raspberries
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Fee's Ginger Crunch
- Brayden's Keto Kupcakes
- Oat, Pecan & Chocolate Biscuits
- S'mores Brownie
- Reggie’s Lemon Buttercream Icing
- Allergy friendly pancakes
- Caramel Squares
- Mary's Caramel Square
- Apple, Blueberry & Cinnamon Muffins GF