- 250 grams Butter, Room temp
- 1/2 Cup castor sugar
- 1/4 cup cup brown sugar
- 200 grams condensed milk, Make it yourself!
- 15 grams vanilla extract
- 500 grams Self Raising Flour
- 125 grams White Chocolate Bits
- 250 grams Dark Chocolate Bits
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180*C line to trays or so with baking paper and/or spray
Place butter, castor Sugar and brown sugar in the TM Bowl with MC on.
30 seconds Sp5.
Add condensed milk to bowl with the Vanilla Extract for 10 seconds on speed 4 let it combine.
Sift the SR Flour into the TM Bowl and add the choc bits white and dark, place on Reverse 40 seconds on speed 7 to mix up, you may need to do more if needed but l found was ok.
I then tipped mixture out even some of the unmixed flour is ok, onto my TM mat and just rolled together to mix in flour. Then take tablespoon amount of mixture roll into a ball and place on trays. Flatten each biscuit with a fork (use some flour if it sticks to fork).
Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until a caramel color.......place on racks to cool off. Can keep in a airtight container for a week or so (if they last that long lol) .
Makes 24-26 cookies.
Making the Dough
Accessories you need
Can use the Caramel choc bits also or swap the choclate for other things like apricot bits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis