- 125 g Butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 80 g brown sugar
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 40 g Milk
- 20 g Butter
- 300 g icing sugar
- 2-3 tsp Peppermint Extract, to taste (I use 3 tsp)
- 200 g chocolate, milk or dark (I use dark)
- 90 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven 180°C and line slice tray with baking paper
- Melt butter 2 min/60°C/speed 2 or until butter is melted.
- Add flour, cocoa, brown sugar and coconut to melted butter. Mix 10 sec/ speed 4. scrape sides and repeat.
- Press mixture evenly into slice tray and bake for 15-20 min or until golden. Wash and dry bowl.
- Heat milk and butter in , 1 min/80°C/speed 2 or until butter is melted.
- Add icing sugar and peppermint essence. Mix 10 sec/ speed 3 scrape down edges and repeat if needed until combined.
- spread filling evenly over base and smooth the surface.
- Chill in fridge until firm. Wash and dry the bowl
grate chocolate 7sec/speed 8
- Add butter to chocolate and melt 2min30sec/50°C/speed 2 or or until completly melted
- Spread over filling and chill in fridge until set.
- Cut and enjoy
an old fashioned favourite
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake