- 85 g nuttlex spread
- 440 g Gluten-Free Self Raising Flour, White Wings or Orgran Work Well
- 300 g Lemonade, At Room Temperature
- 85 g coconut cream
- --- coconut cooking spray, sprayed before baking
Preheat your Oven to 220 Degrees and line 2 x Baking trays with baking paper.
Weigh the Nutlex and the flour into the TM Bowl and mix for:
20 Seconds | Speed 8
Add the Lemonade and coconut cream and mix for:
20 Seconds | Speed 5
Now Knead for:
30 Seconds | |
Mixture will be sticky, use a spoon to scoop about 2-3 heaped tablespoons worth at a time onto the prepped baking trays. Use the milk and a basting brush to help smooth out the surface, but trying not to 'man-handle- too much, as you don't want to 'flatten' them.
Bake until golden (Usually 12-18 Minutes, depending on your oven) - Serve with Thermomix made butter, Jam and of course your Whipped Cream.
Gluten and Dairy Free Scones
Great Morning or Afternoon Tea Treats served with Homemade (Thermomix Made) Lemonade.
I served these with with lemon butter or orange and rhubarb jam (TM made) for morning tea at work. They were so light. A big hit with even the non GF eaters which is rare!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- GF Bread Rolls
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto