- 85 g nuttlex spread
- 440 g Gluten-Free Self Raising Flour, White Wings or Orgran Work Well
- 300 g Lemonade, At Room Temperature
- 85 g coconut cream
- --- coconut cooking spray, sprayed before baking
Preheat your Oven to 220 Degrees and line 2 x Baking trays with baking paper.
Weigh the Nutlex and the flour into the TM Bowl and mix for:
20 Seconds | Speed 8
Add the Lemonade and coconut cream and mix for:
20 Seconds | Speed 5
Now Knead for:
30 Seconds ||
Mixture will be sticky, use a spoon to scoop about 2-3 heaped tablespoons worth at a time onto the prepped baking trays. Use the milk and a basting brush to help smooth out the surface, but trying not to 'man-handle- too much, as you don't want to 'flatten' them.
Bake until golden (Usually 12-18 Minutes, depending on your oven) - Serve with Thermomix made butter, Jam and of course your Whipped Cream.
Gluten and Dairy Free Scones
Accessories you need
Great Morning or Afternoon Tea Treats served with Homemade (Thermomix Made) Lemonade.
I served these with with lemon butter or orange and rhubarb jam (TM made) for morning tea at work. They were so light. A big hit with even the non GF eaters which is rare!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- GF Bread Rolls
- Salmon Fishcakes - Rissoles - GF
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms