- 170 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 85 grams gluten free custard powder
- 85 grams icing sugar
- 170 grams butter (room temperature)
- 80 grams icing sugar
- 40 grams Butter (Softened)
- 2 tsp gluten free custard powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre- heat oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Measure the flour & custard powder into the thermomix bowl and and sift on Speed 3 for 30 seconds to combine. Place the flour mixture into a separate bowl and set aside.
3. Place the butter and icing sugar into TM bowl and cream together on speed 4 for 40 seconds.
4. Add custard powder and plain flour and combine on Speed 1, slowly increasing to Speed 4 until smooth and completely combined roughly 20-30 seconds.
5. Roll out dough into balls - about 15gm each so you have even sized biscuits - about 2 cms apart on prepared baking tray. Press the top of the balls gently with a fork
6. Bake for 20 mins or until just lightly golden.
7. Leave to cool on tray completely and then transfer to a wire cooling rack placing one biscuit face down and one face up - this will help make icing them easier.
1. Add all icing ingredients to TM bowl & mix for 10 seconds Speed 4.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for 10 seconds Speed 4 or until mixture is well combined. Ice all the face down biscuits before joining together.
Leave until icing has set.
Suitable for TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Gluten Free Shortbread Biscuits
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Gluten Free Jaffa Cakes
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE MUDCAKE