- 75 grams raw sugar milled
- 50 grams desicated coconut
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Butter, Really soft or Melted
- 50 grams Milk, Of your choice
- 175 grams Choc chips or more
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add sugar and mill for 9 seconds/speed 8
Add coconut and flour - combine 6 seconds/speed 4
Add butter and milk - combine 5 seconds/speed 5
Add choc chips - combine 5seconds/speed 4
roll into teaspoon size balls, put on baking tray 4cm apart and bake for 10-12 minutes in 170 degree preheated over
Accessories you need
we use smarties, chopped up clickers, m&m's. You can use any filling you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread