- 250 g quick cooking oats
- 6 ripe bananas
- 250 g dark chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 350F or 175 C. line a baking sheet with silicone or baking paper. Break the bananas in pieces & place in TM bowl. Mix 2 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down & repeat until mashed smooth.
Add oats & coc chips to TM bowl. Mix 8 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides & mix 8 seconds// speed 4.
Place one tablespoon on baking sheet using tablespoon size drops. Flatten a little with the back of the spoon.
Bake in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. They are awespoon still warm or they can be cooled down - if they last that long! A yummy banana-ey chocolatey healthy snack.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Wattleseed Shortbread