THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams Milk Arrowroot Biscuit
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk, chocolate
- 100 grams dessicated coconut
- extra coconut to coat
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place the biscuits into the Thermomix bowl and crush on Speed 8 for 10 seconds (or until they resemble fine crumbs).
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk chocolate and coconut and mix on Reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 4 for 20 seconds or until well combined.
3. Roll into heaped teaspoon sized balls and coat in the extra coconut.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for upto 5 days (or freeze).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)