THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams Milk Arrowroot Biscuit
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk, chocolate
- 100 grams dessicated coconut
- extra coconut to coat
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the biscuits into the Thermomix bowl and crush on Speed 8 for 10 seconds (or until they resemble fine crumbs).
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk chocolate and coconut and mix on Reverse Speed 4 for 20 seconds or until well combined.
3. Roll into heaped teaspoon sized balls and coat in the extra coconut.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for upto 5 days (or freeze).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt