- 40 g sesame seeds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 250 g dry roasted almonds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 100 g Rice malt syrup
Recipe is created for
- Making the seeds dry and crucnchy
Add pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds to a pan and dry roast until sesame seeds start to pop, keep the seeds moving so they don't catch and burn.
- Add rice malt syrup to the mixing bowl. Mix speed 2/100degrees/3minutes with the MC out, needs to bubble.
Add the seeds and almonds to the mixing bowl, stir reverse speed 2/10seconds. Seeds and nuts must be coated.
- Pour the seed and nut mix into a lined slice tin and pat down well to ensure mix is firm.
Place in oven and bake for 15mins, allow to cool completeley before cutting.
Pre heat oven to 160
Accessories you need
If mix goes sticky once cut, push into silicon mini muffin moulds and bake for 5 minutes 160 degrees to dry out and make crunchy again.
Credit to Cait_Goldilocks for the idea.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts