- 1 Red Apples quartered, skin on
- 30 gram rolled oats
- 10 gram Desiccated Coconut
- 10 gram Almonds raw
- 150 gram Greek yoghurt
- fresh seasonal fruit
- This is the easiest and tastiest breakfast. You just have to try it!
1. Place your quartered apple (core removed, skin on) into the mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Pop the lid on and mix on speed 6 for 1 second. Don't be tempted to go for any longer otherwise it will turn to mush.
Optional - Serve with greek yoghurt and fresh seasonal fruit.
You can easily double quantities to make some for the whole family. You may need to extend the mixing time for another second or two.
Accessories you need
If you want this to be dairy free - serve with coconut yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd