- 1 cup EVOO, Top quality
- 2 teaspoons rosemary leaves, fresh
- 2 teaspoons oregano, fresh, Leaves
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves, fresh
- 2 bayleaves, Fresh
- 4 cloves garlic fresh, Smashed with blade of knife
- 2 pinches chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, Plus a little zest
- 4 teaspoons sweet paprika, ground
Place herbs and garlic in TM and pulse for 2 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat 1 second. Remove and set aside. Heat oil to 80 degrees on then add paprika salt Chilli flakes and stir to combine. Set to reverse and stir back in herbs bay leaf and lemon juice/zest.pour into a sterilized jar and store in fridge when cool. Best left for a day to infuse before using.will keep for 7-10 days. Remove as needed. Will thicken in fridge, just liquifiy in a warm place if necessary.
Accessories you need
Many uses for this 'magic' oil including: as a marinade a rub for roasts a dipping sauce with crusty bread, roast potatoe, drizzled over steamed veges or soups hommus polenta cooked quinoa etc,salad dressing, fried eggs coat steak or chicken before pan frying, fish or seafood,stir fried vegetables, stir thru pasta or even risotto, over tofu or noodles, the list is endless and only limited by your imagination. A great standby to have at hand to add loads of flavour to a dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade