- 50 grams chia seeds (optional)
- 250 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 140 grams Desiccated Coconut, 100g for mix and 40g for coating
Recipe is created for
1. Add chia seeds to bowl and mill for 10 seconds/Speed 10
2. Add dried apricots to bowl and chop for 10 seconds/speed 8
3. Add condensed milk and 100g of coconut to bowl and mix for 10 seconds/Speed 6
4. Take one teaspoon of mixture and roll into a small ball, then coat in reserved coconut. Makes 40-50 portions depending on size rolled.
Apricot and Coconut Bites
These can be frozen and pulled out as needed for lunchbox treats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)