- 200 grams dried apricots, I used Aldi brand
- 60 grams rice bubbles
- 30 grams dessicated coconut, Plus extra for coating
- 30 grams chia seeds, I used black
- 15 grams Milk
- 25 grams honey, Not for children under 12mnths
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Measure apricots in bowl. Insert MC. Chop 10secs/speed 6. Scrape down bowl .
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10secs/speed 6.
use silicone chocolate molds, mini muffin molds or slice tray . If using molds, sprinkle with extra coconut and then press mixture firmly down, then sprinkle with more coconut. If using slice tray, line with baking paper, press mix firmly into tray and sprinkle with extra coconut. Freeze for around 10 minutes and remove. Enjoy! Keep in fridge or can freeze.
Accessories you need
Use dried dates or digs for a yummy alternative .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Caramilk Truffles
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Biscoff Icecream
- Jam Drops
- Cherry Ripe Slice