- 200 grams dried apricots, I used Aldi brand
- 60 grams rice bubbles
- 30 grams dessicated coconut, Plus extra for coating
- 30 grams chia seeds, I used black
- 15 grams Milk
- 25 grams honey, Not for children under 12mnths
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Measure apricots in bowl. Insert MC. Chop 10secs/speed 6. Scrape down bowl .
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10secs/speed 6.
use silicone chocolate molds, mini muffin molds or slice tray . If using molds, sprinkle with extra coconut and then press mixture firmly down, then sprinkle with more coconut. If using slice tray, line with baking paper, press mix firmly into tray and sprinkle with extra coconut. Freeze for around 10 minutes and remove. Enjoy! Keep in fridge or can freeze.
Accessories you need
Use dried dates or digs for a yummy alternative .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Melbourne Mash
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Peppermint Crisp Slice
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup