- 280 g mixed raw nuts, almonds, cashews, macadamias, walnuts, pecans, etc
- 225 g coconut flakes
- 10 g chia seeds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 80 g coconut oil, melted
- 50 g Rice malt syrup
Preheat oven to 150'c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Add mixed nuts and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix reverse speed 2 for 15 seconds until combined.
Add coconut oil and rice malt syrup and mix reverse speed 2 for 15 seconds until combined.
Spread evenly on a baking tray and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden, turning halfway through the cooking time. Remove from oven and let cool, once cool break up and place in a airtight container.
Accessories you need
We serve with coconut milk and a dollop of yoghurt for breakfast or eat as is for a snack.
Adapted fom Sarah Wilson's I Quit Sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes