- 280 g mixed raw nuts, almonds, cashews, macadamias, walnuts, pecans, etc
- 225 g coconut flakes
- 10 g chia seeds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 80 g coconut oil, melted
- 50 g Rice malt syrup
Preheat oven to 150'c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Add mixed nuts and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix reverse speed 2 for 15 seconds until combined.
Add coconut oil and rice malt syrup and mix reverse speed 2 for 15 seconds until combined.
Spread evenly on a baking tray and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden, turning halfway through the cooking time. Remove from oven and let cool, once cool break up and place in a airtight container.
Accessories you need
We serve with coconut milk and a dollop of yoghurt for breakfast or eat as is for a snack.
Adapted fom Sarah Wilson's I Quit Sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers