- 60 grams dry rolled oates
- 160 grams unsweetened applie juice
- 120 grams low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 fresh apple (medium)
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- 80 grams fresh blueberries (2 punnets)
8Recipe is created for
Place rolled oates in . Pulverise for 5 seconds / speed 8 / .
Add juice a yoghurt to blend for 5 seconds / speed 5. Refigerate overnight.
Peel and finely chop apple and add to with oat mix. Blend for 5 seconds / speed 5.
Serve muesli topped with sunflower seeds and fresh blueberries.
For those tracking points on Weight Watchers, this dish has about 5 points per serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge